Terms & Conditions
Promoter and Data Controller: Florette UK & Ireland, a trading name of Agrial Fresh Produce Limited, Florette House, Wood End Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 8NF.
1. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
2. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
3. Purchase required (except for residents of Northern Ireland), retain packaging and proof of purchase.
4. Internet access required.
5. Promotional packs subject to availability.
6. A maximum of one entry will be accepted per person per day.
7. A maximum of 5 prizes can be won per person throughout the Promotion Period.
8. To enter online instant win: Purchase any pack of Florette Crispy 115g, 170g, 255g, Florette Mixed 150g, 180g, Florette Sweet & Crunchy 310g or Florette Baby Leaf Trio 100g and, during the Promotion Period, enter the time code found underneath the USE BY date (6 or 7 numbers and 1 letter) on the outside of the pack, select your location (United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland), and supply your name and email address at www.florettesalad.co.uk/winaminiontoy.
9. No purchase necessary (“NPN”) for Northern Ireland residents only: Send a postcard or letter with your full name, postal address in Northern Ireland and email address to: Win a Minion Toy, NPN, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY to arrive between 3 May 2022 and 27 September 2022. Only one free entry claim postcard or letter. Only one no purchase necessary entry per Northern Ireland resident per day throughout the Promotion Period. On receipt of your application and validation of a Northern Ireland postcode, you will receive valid time code digits by email to the email account you nominated for registering in accordance with the process described above.
10. Prizes: There are 20,000 prizes to be won in total (19,703 for residents of the United Kingdom and 297 for residents of the Republic of Ireland). Not all prizes from the advertised prize pool are guaranteed to be won. The prizes are 25cm Minion plush toys of the Otto, Bob and Kevin characters and they will be allocated randomly. Winners will receive their prize by post within 28 days of the on-screen and email notification of win or the completion of any verification process (request for packaging or proof of purchase), if verification is requested (see clause 15). The prize pool available for residents of the Republic of Ireland does not exceed €2,500.
11. All prizes are as stated, are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, in the event of circumstances outside of its control that may result in any of the original prizes becoming unavailable for any reason.
12. Promotion Period: Enter between 09:00 on 3 May 2022 and 09.00 on 30 September 2022. Residents of Northern Ireland must submit their request for entry to arrive by or on 27 September 2022. Any entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
13. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected using an independently verified and audited algorithm process which will randomly determine if an entry has won based on the total number of promotional packs available, including projected NPN entries, during the Promotion Period, which varies by month.
14. Winner notification: Winners will be instantly notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize including providing postal address. Winners will also be sent a win notification email (to the account associated with their entry) if they have won, confirming their win and providing a contact email address in case of any queries or issues with their claim. If a winner does not follow the instructions on screen immediately or respond to the winner notification email detailing an issue within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and return the prize to the promotion prize pool which may be won by another entrant during the Promotion Period.
15. Verification of winners: Packaging and proof of purchase showing date of purchase during the Promotion Period should be retained following registration of promotional time code digits, as they may be required to verify a winning claim. Any request for packaging or proof of postage will be included in your win notification email.
16. Only genuine time codes printed on Promotional Products can be used. Codes cannot be sold or transferred. Proof of submitting a promotional time code cannot be accepted as proof of receipt by the Promoter. Any attempts to undermine the use of genuine codes in this Promotion will mean disqualification of entry.
17. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide correct, up-to-date details when submitting their claim. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for participants failing to supply accurate information which affects their claim.
18. No entries from organised groups, clubs or agents, will be accepted. Only natural persons participating as consumers are able to enter. No bulk entries. In the event the Promoter or its agent suspect a participant is in breach of this term, the participant’s claims will be deemed invalid and any prize awarded will be void.
19. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. In the event the Promoter or its agent suspect a participant is in breach of this term, the participant’s claims will be deemed invalid and any prize awarded will be void.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address, purchase, packaging and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner of a prize has breached these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the promotion, any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements.
21. Covid-19: If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
22. Liability: The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that fail to be registered or are delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays, non-delivery of entries, corruption of entries or disruption to this promotion;
- Entries which are corrupted, damaged, misdirected, illegible, invalid, late or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason;
- A winner of a prize failing to receive their prize as a result of having provided incorrect postal or email address details during the registration and notification processes;
- The failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure on the entrants and the prize winners;
- any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, the fulfilment of the prizes and/ or the use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. Winner details: Except where winner(s) have notified the Promoter that they do not want their details to be shared, details of the winners (first initial, surname and county of residence only) will be available for a 12-week period from 15/10/22 by emailing florette@promotion
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter impacting its ability to operate the promotion as planned, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts unless you live in the Republic of Ireland or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.